I'm going to blog again. I'm not sure what about, but after the prodding of a new friend and fellow writer, I went back and read all of the Little Gringa posts from the last year. There is more to say. Life continues after Honduras. So, here begins the new chapter of Little Gringa. This is Little Gringa on the first day of winter break, who loves the warmth of a Georgia winter and the ability to walk into town in a short-sleeve shirt, golf cap and ballet slippers and be perfectly cozy.
I think I'll redesign the blog and I think I will find that I do have things to say or revelations to claim. These past six months post-Honduras have not been super easy, but I do feel that I am learning all the time and am carving my path to....somewhere. I'm not afraid to share the journey. Here we go- blogging restarted.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Que bueno, amiga! Bienvenida de nuevo. :)
Post a Comment